On behalf of the choirboys, we appreciate your support of the Fort Bend Boys Choir! Besides good, old-fashioned snail mail, we have two online options available to make a donation.
*1. You can use your credit or debit card to make a donation online without needing a Paypal account. Click below for this option:
*2. If you do have a Paypal account, use our Paypal Giving Fund link. There are no transaction fees and 100% of your donation goes to our organization. Click below for this option:
Donations can be made for direct music program operations, scholarships, walk-a-thon sponsorships, Gala Dinner and Auction sponsorships, capital campaign, office supplies and more!
- Tour Choir – $300 per semester or $600 per year
- Town Choir – $275 per semester or $550 per year
- Training Choir – $250 per semester or $500 per year
Walk-a-thon Sponsorship Information
- $2,000 Presenting/Host Sponsor
- $1,000 Supporting Sponsor
- $500 Sponsor
- $250 Sponsor
- $100 Sponsor
2020 Gala Dinner and Auction Sponsorship Information
- Uncle Sam Sponsorship – $250 (two attendees and media acknowledgement)
- Old Glory Sponsorship – $500 (four attendees and media acknowledgement)
- Liberty Sponsorship – $1,000 (table of eight, Spring Concert tickets and media acknowledgement)
- Freedom Sponsorship – $2,500 (table of eight, Spring Concert tickets, media acknowledgement and an exclusive performance by the award-winning Tour Choir to use at another event)
- Stars & Stripes Sponsorship – $3,500 (table of ten, Spring Concert tickets, media acknowledgement and an exclusive performance by the award-winning Tour Choir to use at another event)
Refer to our 2020 Gala Dinner and Auction webpage for more details.
Please indicate what the donation is for so that it can be acknowledged properly. No convenience fee will be assessed on straight donations.
Do you have a Paypal account? Donate through Paypal Giving Fund! There are no transaction fees! 100% of your donation goes straight to the Fort Bend Boys Choir.
Or you can email us at [email protected] and indicate what the donation is for (scholarship for a choirboy, building fund, office supplies, general, etc.).
Please include your contact information and a valid email address as we will send you an invoice for your donation. This invoice will contain a PayPal link for you to click on to pay for your donation by credit card or bank draft. Once we receive your payment via PayPal, a confirmation email will be sent to you to indicate payment received. This will serve as a receipt for your records. Sponsorships of $250 or more will also receive an IRS tax letter as defined by law.