For general operations, scholarships, walk-a-thon sponsorship, Gala Dinner and Auction sponsorship, capital campaign, office supplies and more!
- Tour Choir – $275 per semester or $550 per year
- Town Choir – $225 per semester or $450 per year
- Training Choir – $200 per semester or $400 per year
Walk-a-thon Sponsorship Information
- $2,000 Presenting/Host Sponsor
- $1,000 Supporting Sponsor
- $500 Sponsor
- $250 Sponsor
- $100 Sponsor
2019 Gala Dinner and Auction Sponsorship Information
- Ring My Bell Sponsorship – $250 (two attendees and media acknowledgement)
- Night Fever Sponsorship – $500 (four attendees and media acknowledgement)
- Funkytown Sponsorship – $1,000 (table of eight, Spring Concert tickets and media acknowledgement)
- Hot Stuff Sponsorship – $2,500 (table of eight, Spring Concert tickets, media acknowledgement and an exclusive performance by the award-winning Tour Choir to use at another event)
- Disco Inferno Sponsorship – $3,500 (table of ten, Spring Concert tickets, media acknowledgement and an exclusive performance by the award-winning Tour Choir to use at another event)
Refer to our 2019 Gala Dinner and Auction webpage for more details.
Please indicate what the donation is for so that it can be acknowledged properly. No convenience fee will be assessed on straight donations.
You can make a donation to support our choirboys too!
Or you can email us at [email protected] and indicate what the donation is for (scholarship for a choirboy, building fund, office supplies, general, etc.).
Please include your contact information and a valid email address as we will send you an invoice for your donation. This invoice will contain a PayPal link for you to click on to pay for your donation by credit card or bank draft. Once we receive your payment via PayPal, a confirmation email will be sent to you to indicate payment received. This will serve as a receipt for your records. Sponsorships of $250 or more will also receive an IRS tax letter as defined by law.